Translate

quinta-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2013

I don't give a fish, I teach how to fish!

My name is Anderson Souza and am a brazilian volunteer for 13 years, since I was 13 years old. I participate in a work in which I do an educational work in social welfare activities, youth and adult literacy, humanitarian activities and other philanthropic activities in favelas and poor districts. I have learned the secret of happiness, which says: "There is more happiness in giving than in receiving." I am very happy, but it is difficult to raise funds, both for myself and for the activities that I perform. So if you can make a donation, just click on "donate" and the amount will be deposited to me. I will use this amount to my sustainance and for my social works. I already have a half-time job, but that's insufficient . But your donate would be very welcome and well used. Thank you so much!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário